Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Celts Stay Perfect at Home


(AP Photo/Winslow Townson)







The Celtics took game one with another win at home. It was just an all around solid basketball game with nothing in particular that was great or awful. KG did a very solid job as did Paul Pierce, but Ray is still just not on his game. All it takes is one game and he could be right back in the swing of things.

Of course I'd like to see a few more minuets for Leon, but I guess I'll be alright with it for the moment since they won. Powe chipped in with 4 points and 2 rebounds in 7 minuets. So good job Leon, and good job Celtics.

I felt good about this game. I've been worried lately but I like the way things went tonight. There was just a different feeling after this game and I think they can get the job done in Detroit for at least one game. I like the direction they're headed in, So we'll see.

No comments: