Monday, July 6, 2009

Leon Powe-tition

Melissa Majchrzak/NBAE/Getty Images


I'm sure most of you that go to this website have heard of the Leon Powe-Tition by now. If you haven't seen or heard of it check it out by clicking here. The good people at CelticsBlog.com have made a petition that both Celtic and Leon Powe fans can sign in order to convince Danny Ainge that he should resign Powe. I think this is a very nice gesture by both Celtics fans and the people at Celtics Blog.

It shows how much of an impact Leon has had on Boston as a player on and off the court. I mean how often does a bench player have a petition formed to try and bring him back to the team? I don't think I've ever seen that. This is a credit to both the great sports fans in Boston and what a great human and player Leon Powe has been.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

f**k the Celtics. They treated Leon, who was a factor in the championship, like sh*t after his injury. I hope the Cavaliers sign Leon and Leon gets his revenge. Good to read Leon is ahead of schedule on his rehab.